FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
Are you looking for an exciting job in the music industry?
FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking to grow its content operations team.
Together with other enthusiastic Content Managers, you are responsible for the quality of digital releases, which are being sent to digital service providers (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) worldwide. You will be responsible for checking the quality of, editing and researching musical releases from our clients in accordance with the expected criteria.
• An easygoing, informal working atmosphere
• An enthusiastic team working in a growing company with a strong ambition
• An international business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
• You have an eye for detail
• You are customer-oriented
• You are fluent in English (other languages are a big +)
• You have communicative skills on an international level
• You have an affinity with the online music industry
• You work well in a team
Does this sound like music to your ears? Please apply now!