Fullstack JS Developer
- Build and improve the brand-new web client of FUGA’s music distribution platform, a digital music content management and workflow pipeline system distributing millions of albums per month to stores like iTunes and Spotify.
- Explore new solutions and create a high quality product. Work and learn within small Scrum teams with autonomy and freedom in making decisions.
- Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
- Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
- Competitive package, flexible working hours.
- A well rounded software engineer that understands and thrives within a product company.
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach and improve.
- Experience with React JS.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in API creation and RESTful services.
- Experience with continuous delivery.
- Knowledge of the Flux design pattern (Redux)
- Knowledge of website performance optimisation and analytics tools.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in building systems from scratch. Experience with RxJS or functional programming.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, browser automation.
- Experience in agile development (e.g. pair programming, BDD)
- A passion for music.