Head of YouTube and UGC Services
Founded in 2006, FUGA offers distribution technology and services for the independent music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Nashville Rome, Milan, Seoul, Tokyo, and representatives in Los Angeles, Paris, Germany and Sao Paulo.We operate in the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Youtube and many more. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital distribution cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
We are currently looking for a Head of YouTube and UGC Services.
Your responsibilities as Head of YouTube and UGC Services include:
- Responsible for management of our client’s YouTube channels and content on YouTube as well as other UGC services
- Manage, lead and grow the Youtube & UGS services team
- Overseeing team members goals and objectives setting, regular 1-2-1's and performance reviews
- Creating and implementing content and channel strategies
- Management of content issues on the YouTube CMS and creating workflows to better deal with these
- Maximising views, subscribers and advertisement income
- Advising clients on how YouTube can be used to grow their business and creating best practices/guidelines for internal and external use
- Maintaining FUGA’s relationship with YouTube and any partners that we deal with surrounding YouTube
- Actively work with the relevant teams at YouTube to resolve any issues
- Attending the required seminars, workshops or other events organised by YouTube
- Staying up to date on all relevant developments around the YouTube platform and its content management system.
- Growing your own and the companies knowledge of other UGC services
- Helping to maximise revenue across all UGC services
- Maintaining the Facebook rights manager and making sure there are workflows that support any updates created by Facebook
- Establishing and growing solid working relationship with the relevant teams at Facebook as well as TikTok and other UGC services
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience working with YouTube’s CMS
- Prior experience at a music company is preferred, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of team management required
- A passion for music and technology
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of self-motivation and autonomy
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, and with representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
- 25 Holidays
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Daily luxury office lunch
- Unlimited fruit, snacks, bars
- Remote onboarding / Work From Home (WFH) during Covid
- Work at the heart of the music (distribution) industry
- An inclusive, collaborative and friendly environment, that encourages new ideas and challenges
- Develop yourself in an international environment both on a personal and professional level