FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
As our HR Assistant you will make sure that all HR procedures are conducted efficiently, consistent and to a high quality standard, to ensure we deliver the required and optimal quality service to our business.
Contributes to a positive employee experience in all HR related activities by coordinating, drafting and processing all types of documents and letters regarding new hires, changes during employment and leavers;
- Manages the personnel information system(s) (NMBRs, PWC, Appical, Arbo Portal) correctly and in an efficient way.
- First point of contact on an HR support level.
- Ensures all given mutations will be accurately and timely delivered as input for the monthly payroll process;
- Acts as a knowledgeable contact person towards all related parties such as the payroll provider, Tax office, Arbo, UWV, pension provider and IND. And make sure that there is an correct and efficient and administration process towards them;
- Knows the specifications and the quality of all HR and related business processes.
- Timely and properly filing in the personnel files;
- Assists with planning interviews, recruitment, onboarding of new employees.
- You are strong in keeping the overview of all the various topics and coordinate the initiatives from a support and reporting point of view.
Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Completed bachelor (HBO) degree e.g. HR or equivalent;
- Several years' experience in an international HR back office environment (3-4 year);
- Basic knowledge of Dutch employment law and the Dutch (social) Tax system;
- Knowledge of 30% ruling and IND processes.
- You are a professional, so you know how to deal with digital systems. Preferably with PWC Portal and NMBRS, and you have Excel skills;
- Accurate and accustomed to working with deadlines;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Since there are many nationalities at FUGA you are interested in and aware of different cultures.
- Also persuasiveness, service minded, empathic and flexible skills are key requirements.