Junior Royalty Administrator
FUGA is seeking a pro-active, accurate and organized Junior Royalty Administrator, to join our Operations team in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will assist in processing incoming and outgoing royalty statements using FUGA’s internal royalty accounting software. If you have an analytical mindset, like to work in a fast-changing industry and have an affinity with music and tech, then we are looking for you!
What you do?
As Junior Royalty Administrator you are responsible for:
- Ensuring all incoming reporting & payments are processed and received in a timely fashion;
- Ensuring incoming reporting are correctly imported into our royalty accounting system and FUGA clients receive accurate royalty statements;
- Administering royalty balances;
- Investigating and solving royalty allocation issues;
- Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process;
- Work closely together with other royalty accounting team members and assist in day to day operational and administrative tasks;
- Royalty accounting inbox: daily review of incoming emails. Pick up requests from customers and suppliers and other ad hoc emails.
Who you are?
Some of the qualities and capabilities that are required for this role are:
- Completed bachelor (HBO) degree;
- Previous royalties experience (2 years) would be ideal, or some administration experience gained within music or a similar industry;
- Work efficiently and accurately within given deadlines;
- Pro-active, an eye for detail and high level of accuracy;
- Strong reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in MS Office and other administrative tools;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Comfortable with communicating to clients and business partners;
Who we are:
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech;
- Affinity with working in an international environment;
- Enthusiastic team in a growing company with strong ambitions;
- Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities;
- Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Paris and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.