Junior Royalty Administrator
Founded in 2006, FUGA offers distribution technology and services for the independent music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Nashville Rome, Milan, Seoul, Tokyo, and representatives in Los Angeles, Paris, Germany and Sao Paulo.
We operate in the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Youtube and many more. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital distribution cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
FUGA is seeking a pro-active, accurate and organized Junior Royalty Administrator, to join our Aggregation team in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will assist in processing incoming and outgoing royalty statements using FUGA’s internal royalty accounting software. If you have an analytical mindset, like to work in a fast-changing industry and have an affinity with music and tech, then we are looking for you!
What you do:
As Junior Royalty Administrator you are responsible for:
- Ensuring all incoming reporting & payments are processed and received in a timely fashion;
- Ensuring incoming reporting are correctly imported into our royalty accounting system and FUGA clients receive accurate royalty statements;
- Administering royalty balances;
- Investigating and solving royalty allocation issues;
- Work closely together with other royalty accounting team members and assist in day to day operational and administrative tasks;
- Royalty accounting inbox: daily review of incoming emails. Pick up requests from customers and suppliers and other ad hoc emails.
Who you are
- Completed bachelor (HBO) degree;
- Work efficiently and accurately within given deadlines;
- Pro-active, an eye for detail and high level of accuracy;
- Strong reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in MS Office and other administrative tools;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language;
- Comfortable with communicating to clients and business partners;
- You are a music lover.
Who we are
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech;
- Affinity with working in an international environment;
- Small, young and enthusiastic team in a growing company with strong ambitions;
- Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunities;
- Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment.
- 25 Holidays
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Daily luxury office lunch
- Unlimited fruit, snacks, bars
- Remote onboarding / Work From Home (WFH) during Covid
- Work at the heart of the music (distribution) industry
- An inclusive, collaborative and friendly environment, that encourages new ideas and challenges
- Develop yourself in an international environment both on a personal and professional level