Label & DSP Relations Manager (Paris)
FUGA, a leading independent digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Label and DSP Manager to support its growth in France. Based in Paris, you will be working closely with several departments of the company, thereby gaining invaluable experience.
What you do:
You will be front-facing liaison with French clients, prospects and DSPs locally. Your responsibility will include providing sales support, technical account management to key French clients as well as pitching and implementing marketing campaigns with the DSPs.
This is an extremely versatile role and the right candidate will need to be able to:
- Be a point of contact for our clients and digital service providers in France.
- Perform demos and training of our products and services both for sales purposes and on-boarding purposes
- Provide clients with email, phone and face to face support
- Guide clients in migrating their back catalogue to the FUGA system, ensuring metadata is checked and a data integrity of their catalogue is maintained. A technical mindset and an eye for detail with the ability to work with catalogues of all sizes is essential
- Escalate issues appropriately and communicate effectively with internal teams.
- Create support documentation, training guides and procedures in French and English.
- Regularly meeting with clients to discuss their release schedules
- Create, nurture and maintain contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Localizing and executing weekly promo campaigns in France
- Create digital streaming marketing strategies for FUGA clients
- Provide sales and administrative support, including creating sales documentation in French as necessary
- Going to French music conferences and networking events
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the digital music industry
- Creative thinker with a can do attitude
- Independent and organized/reliable/trustworthy
- Tech savvy, understand music metadata issues
- Able to demonstrate experience with digital distribution and Fuga or a similar deliver platform
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing and selling products/services/releases
- Knowledgeable of the digital music consumer landscape and French market
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast changing environment and team
Who we are
- Small, enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan, Seoul and representatives in Tokyo and Sao Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.