We are looking for an Office Manager who is incredibly hands-on and experienced in working in a fast-paced environment. You are a person who keeps everything under control in our dynamic office.
You are always ready for - and responsive to the unexpected.
With your outstanding solution-oriented mind-set you run the calendar smoothly.
You are the self-starter we are looking for and with your passion for hospitality you create an environment all FUGA Employees love to work at!
What You'll Do
- A friendly face and first point of contact for all your office related questions
- Collaborate with and support to all FUGA Employees
- Maintain a ‘green and clean’ working environment
- Owning facilities management including all deliveries, shipping, packages, taking care of mail and (birthday) presents.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures;
- keep the office organized, tidy, and functional (conference rooms, kitchen, supplies, office furniture, etc.)
- coordinate team and office events in and outside the office
What It Takes
- Mature, down to earth and open communicator
- 4+ years of experience in an office management or similar role
- Perfect written and spoken English skills
- The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure that high-quality work leaves the organization;
- A cheery disposition and strong ability to multitask
- A passion for taking on ad hoc tasks and ‘get it done’ attitude
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to arrange and come to clear understanding with third party service providers
- A service focused mindset, with two “right hands”
- International team of 80+ people in our HQ (25+ nationalities) and growing to 100+ in the next year
- Awesome office location at the Prinsengracht in our renovated office
- Dynamic environment in the Music Industry
- Healthy lunch and a really great team
What we offer
- Salary based on your level of experience
- A challenging job
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days off per year
- Pension Plan at Zwitserleven
FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, V2 Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.