As a Product Manager for FUGA, you will be responsible for delivering incredible value to our customers, who represent some of the most culturally significant record labels, distributors and management companies in the music industry.
We empower those customers with a full suite of products to run their digital business, including content ingestion, catalogue management, supply chain, analytics and royalty reporting solutions. FUGA is the leading technical partner for the independent music industry, and we’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited to help solve these complex problems with us.
In your role, you will work closely with Software Engineers, Product Designers and our expert FUGA business teams to shape and deliver features, craft a compelling roadmap and articulate a clear vision. Your first area of focus will be our Neighbouring Rights product.
What will you be doing?
- Capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers (internal and external); define and frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Own and maintain the quality of the product area your team is responsible for; aim to deliver world-class software with every sprint
- Scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as possible
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in MVP state and after full release
- Motivate a group of committed, smart and passionate people to do the best work of their careers
- You have at least 5 years experience as a Product Manager, ideally in the music industry or a related digital domain (e.g. streaming, entertainment, publishing, subscription businesses). Even better, you have experience in Neighbouring Rights and understand its registration and reporting processes.
- You have demonstrable experience of leading a team and shipping impactful software products. As this role will work closely with distributed development team members, you also understand effective remote collaboration
- You know how to utilise PRDs, process flow visualisations and roadmaps to build shared understanding of phasing and requirements
- You’re diplomatic and humble. You can synthesise opposing viewpoints to find common ground and win-win situations for stakeholders and the team
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Familiarity with the technical architecture of complex web applications is desirable