Are you an experienced product owner interested in working for a growing technology company at the heart of the music industry?
- Drive new features for FUGA from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration.
- Work alongside a world-class cross-functional team with autonomy and freedom in making decisions to build delightful products and experiences.
- Shape the direction of future products at FUGA.
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog.
- Sort the Product backlog items according to priority.
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings.
- Attend sprint planning meetings.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the team.
- Get detail level of requirements from stakeholders.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders.
- A smart, hands-on and creative product owner with natural leadership skills.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Data driven. You base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get dirty hands and dive into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a “take charge” attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and you have a constant desire to learn, grow, teach and improve.
- At least 3 years of product owner experience.
- A strong technical understanding.
- A strong command of English and solid communication skills.
- A passion for music, and preferably experience in the digital music industry.