FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
Are you enthusiastic and accurate? Do you want to join a fast growing music and tech company? Then we’re looking for you!
FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform, is looking for an enthusiastic and accurate Royalty Administrator. You will join a fast growing music and tech company and will be handling the royalty accounting process for FUGA’s clients. In this role, you will be handling the Royalty Accounting cycle from processing incoming royalty statements to sending out artist royalty statements, using FUGA’s internal royalty accounting software. In this position you are part of the Royalty Accounting team, and work together closely with the clients, as well as with other departments like Tech and Finance.
What you do
As Royalty Administrator you are responsible for:
· Incoming royalty reportings & payments are processed and received in a timely fashion;
· Ensuring contracts are set up correctly into the royalty system.
· Statements are correctly imported and processed into our in-house royalty accounting system
· FUGA’s clients receive accurate statements in a timely fashion;
· Administering royalty balances;
· Investigating and solving royalty allocation questions and issues;
· Being the point of contact for FUGA clients
· Flag and escalate any issues internally
Who we are