Senior Software Engineer (Java) / Team lead
Are you an experienced Java developer interested in putting your skills to the test? Do you want to to do more than just the same old Application Server data-in-data-out? FUGA is looking for talented senior developer to lead our special projects team.
- Lead a Scrum team with autonomy and freedom in making decisions. Drive new features for FUGA from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration.
- Maintain and extend FUGAs music distribution platform, a digital music content management and workflow pipeline system distributing millions of albums per month to stores like iTunes and Spotify.
- Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
- Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
- Competitive package, flexible working hours.
- A talented engineer with a solid background in Computer Science and + 8 years experience in Java software development.
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach, lead and improve.
- A confident team lead that thrives within a product company, and enjoys the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps.
You preferably have:
- Experience with: Java 8, Hibernate, Spring (Security, data, AOP, Spring Boot), Docker, ElasticSearch, CI/CD, Microservices, Google BigQuery, Jenkins, MySQL, Git.
- A passion for music.