Software Engineer (Ruby)
Are you an experienced Ruby developer interested in putting your skills to the test? We are looking for talented developers to join our full-stack Ruby team.
- Maintaining and extending our royalty accounting SaaS platform written in Ruby 2, Rails 4, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Productizing this platform and also introduce continuous integration and continuous deployment systems using Chef, Capistrano, Jenkins and Docker.
- Maintain and extend the Ruby micro-services of the Fuga digital music distribution platform providing services like, ETL, distributed storage, web-services and big data crawlers and scrapers.
- Work and learn with experienced team to build a super modular, performant and maintainable SaaS platform.
- Test driven development within a Scrum process backed by continuous integration.
- Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
- Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
- Competitive package, flexible working hours
- A talented Ruby on Rails developer with a solid background in Computer Science and at least 6 years experience.
- A well rounded software engineer that understands and thrives within a product company
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach and improve.
- Experience with at least two of the following: Post processing platforms, Docker, cloud environments, big data, and continuous deployment.
- Experience with scaling SAAS beyond a single application/stack.
- A passion for music.