Team Lead / Senior Java Developer
We are looking to hire a Team Lead for our ‘Trends’ team.
Do you want to to do more than just the same old Application Server data-in-data-out? FUGA is looking for talented developers to join our backend team. In addition to Java 8, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL you will also work with Docker, ElasticSearch, BigQuery within the context of a high-available cloud environment.
- Maintain and extend FUGAs music distribution platform, a digital music content management and workflow pipeline system distributing millions of albums per month to stores like iTunes and Spotify.
- Primarily work on our big data analytics product ‘Trends’, providing business intelligence to music labels, with data from both online music stores and social media.
- Lead a small Scrum team with autonomy and freedom in making decisions. Drive new features for FUGA from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration.
- Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
- Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
- Competitive package, flexible working hours.
- A talented, senior Java software developer with a solid background in Computer Science and at least 8 years of engineering experience.
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach, lead and improve.
- A well rounded software engineer that thrives within a product company, and enjoys the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps.
- Team Lead / People management experience.
- Experience with at least two of the following: Docker, ElasticSearch, Continuous Integration, Continuous deployment, ELK, Jenkins.
- A passion for music.